7. An Essential Guide to Skillful Communication
By Dan Clurman and Mudita Nisker.
This is a profound book that utilizes decades of research to create practical interpersonal communication skills.
“Listening and talking skillfully can be acts of love.” – Dan Goleman.
“Having a toolbox of new skills to draw on is truly helpful, but it’s not all you need to shift your everyday conversation habits. How people communicate is intertwined with how they think, what they assume to be true, and what they value. Unless you look at the beliefs, assumptions, and values underlying what you say and how you say it, your ability to modify your communication is limited. So in addition to showing you effective new skills, we will help you develop the critical-thinking tools you need to improve your communication, including:
• How to observe your thoughts, feelings, and communication
• How to separate facts from opinions
• How to recognize and change your limiting beliefs and self-talk
• How to identify your underlying assumptions and values
• How to use specific, accurate information and precise language”
– Let’s Talk by Mudita Nisker and Dan Clurman
Get your copy by clicking here and visit letstalkmethod.com